ADA is a full-service design firm. As such, we can work with you through all of the traditional project development stages:
- Delineate the need: Meeting with the client to discuss their needs, issues and concerns.
- Pre-design: Establishing the general project scope, costs and regulatory compliance.
- Schematic design: Developing the initial project design and feel.
- Working drawings: Completing the final documents for construction and permits.
- Bidding and negotiation: Getting the contractors selected and under contract.
- Project construction: Representing the client and guiding the project through the construction process.
- Project close-out and occupancy: Finishing the project correctly and completely for a smooth occupancy.
- Post-occupancy: Managing warranties and building evaluation.
Additional services include:
Feasibility studies: Once a need is imagined, these studies investigate the abilities to meet the need and they establish how to get there.
Master plans: These take the imagined need and fully establish the site, building, financial and regulatory parameters.
Facility analysis: Aging buildings can be evaluated for continued use. Existing buildings can be analyzed for renovation and/or addition, as well as for re-purposing.
Non-traditional services include:
Needs analysis: Long range analysis of future needs. This could also be described as a services master plan.
Visualization: Using 3-D tools to quickly analyze and/or suggest planned additions or renovations.
More and more often, as clients express a need, our response is
“We can work with you to do that!”.
Contact Us Today!